When seeking landscape services for your home, it is important to have someone you can trust that has both the experience and the skilled workforce to get the job done. Make Chesapeake Landscape’s your first stop for all your Landscaping needs.
Spring / Fall Cleanup
Tree / Shrub Planting
Enhancements / Renovations
Drainage & Grading
Mowing & Lawn Care
Full Ground Maintenance
Sediment Pond Maintenence
24/7 Snow Removal
This goes without saying but, first impressions are everything! Let us help create a landscape maintenance plan that keeps your property looking it best with service you can trust.
Chesapeake Landscapes, LLC is searching for qualified candidates to fill several landscaping positions. We offer the right candidate an opportunity to join a stable team and the potential for future advancement. Please fill out the form below to be considered for a career at Chesapeake Landscapes, LLC.
What We're Looking For
- 2 or more years trade experience preferred
- Use and knowledge of equipment such as skid loader, mini excavator, snow plows, etc.
- Good Communication skills
(bilingual a plus)
- On Time, a good attitude and a willingness to succeed will take you far, both here and in life!
- Valid driver’s license, CDL preferred, reliable transportation
- Pre-employment drug screening and criminal background clearance
- Professional references
- Pay rate up to $25 per hour depending on experience
- Vacation and holiday pay